TUITION & SCHOLARSHIPS
"Chances make champions!" - Coach Derek Jenks
This is your chance! We will help you make this happen. Below is the tuition for multiple program opportunities as well as a links to apply for grants and scholarships to assist you in your tuition costs. All tuition, athletic, housing, meal and enrollments fees must be paid in full in order to participte in classes, practices or games.
SWFL PREPARATORY AND TECHNICAL INSTITUE highly suggests that all students apply for all grants and scholarships listed below to gain financial assistance, however, it is not required.
Financial Aid information is available to all students. Students who are interested in applying for Federal Student Aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
SOURCES OF FINANCIAL AID
The following sources of financial assistance may be available to qualified students:
FEDERAL PELL GRANTS
The Federal Pell Grant is gift assistance based on financial need that does not need to be repaid. To be eligible for a Federal Pell Grant, you must meet the following requirements each academic year:
• Complete a FAFSA.
• Be a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
• Enroll in an eligible program
• Have a Pell-eligible Expected Family Contribution (EFC), as determined by FAFSA.
• Have not previously received a bachelor’s degree.
• Must not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant or loan program.
• Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress. 2021-2022, awards range from $657 to $6195.
CareerSource Education Grants
Florida Bright Futures